Luxury Royal Inca Trail – 2 Days
If you are looking to experience the authentic Inca trail but you do not dispose of much time, then this Inca trail short version is ideal for you! Throughout this amazing journey you will be able to see the lavish vegetation, unique flora and fauna which is only seen in this part of the world, […]
Trekking, Cultural, Nature
LUXURY ROYAL INCA TRAIL – 2 DAYS
We have a expert team of travel specialists, who have all turned their passion for travel into a vocation. Between them, they have visited nearly every corner of Peru and Bolivia..
We curate tailor-made, truly individual travel experiences for our clients. View Peru & Signatures approach leaves our travellers with unforgettable memories.
At every stage of your holiday, from inception to conclusion, a View Peru and Signatures hand will be there to guide you.
WE ARE THE OPERATORS
View Peru and Signatures is the Operator of all your experiences in Peru and Bolivia, This ensures a seamless holiday experience.
CUSCO – WIñAYWAYNA – INTIPUNKU – MACHU PICCHU (L, D)
Our exciting adventure for today will start early in the morning from your Cusco hotel and after you had breakfast there (or you may request a box breakfast from your hotel) our representative will be waiting for you to take you the train station passing by Ollantaytambo town (2792 mts/9160.1 ft) and then head to the train station where we will board our Vistadome 31 train to Km 104 which is our trekking starting point. Upon our arrival to Km 104 (2170 mts/7119.4 ft), our expert guide will welcome you and provide a short story about the Inca Trail as well as some directions for this incredible experience waiting for us!
Our first stop and visit will be in Chachabamba archaeological site (2178 mts/7145.7 ft) which is hidden in the tropical forest, here our knowledgeable guide will be more than glad to give you a brief history of this site and answer all the questions you may have. Continuing through tropical forest, we will appreciate a great biodiversity, specially beautiful endemic orchids and birds; at the end of this stretch we will arrive to Wiñaywayna archaeological site (2650 mts/8694.2 ft) which is named for the beautiful orchid that abounds in the area and that means “Forever young”.
There exclusive picnic lunch and refreshing beverages are ready for us, be delighted by the tasty flavors especially prepared on spot for you. After recovering energies, we will keep on through steep stairs for about 1.5 hours to reach the Sun’s Gate or Intipunku (2750 mts/9022.3 ft) from here we will see why the hike is worth it as we will be rewarded with astonishing views of Machu Picchu and the surrounding valley as the sun is setting, you will be able to appreciate every detail of this recondite place. Following this dreamy spectacle, we will initiate the hike down to Machu Picchu for another hour. Finally, we will reach the main motivation for this trip, Machu Picchu (2430 mts/7972.4 ft) here, we will have a glimpse of the surreal sunset and then be transferred to your Belmond Sanctuary Lodge or your luxury Aguas Calientes hotel depending on your selection.
After you had settled at your hotel and coordinated with your guide the pick-up time for the following day, it’s time for a well-deserved dinner (included with your accommodation) and to have a restful sleep for the big day!
AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO (B, L)
We hope that you are excited for this incredible day! Early in the morning our knowledgeable guide will pick you up from your hotel in order to catch the bus up to the citadel for a 30 mins ride. Sometimes and especially in high season (April to July) we will have to be patient as the queues to go up to this World Wonder will be longer than expected, but with the help of your qualified guide and a bit of good humor there is nothing impossible!
In this ultimate destination, our well-informed guide will provide a complete tour explaining about the magnificent history behind this World Wonder, accompanied by your guide reveal all its enigmas, secrets and theories about its unique construction and environment. Once you have solved all of your doubts and take all the perfect photos you will have ample time to explore the site at your own leisure.
The time has finally arrived where you will make it to Machu Picchu, one of the Seven Wonders of the World (2430 mts/ 7972.4 ft). In your final location, you will be accompanied by your knowledgeable guide, explaining to you the many secrets and theories that this citadel envelops. After your guided tour you will be free to roam and take some beautiful photos of this majestic structure at your own leisure.
To end your time at Machu Picchu, enjoy a delightful a la carte lunch at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel part of this fabulous programmed. Later embark on your delightful tea time which is included within your service with the Hiram Bingham train company, reminisce about your wonderful day as you wait 30 minutes before departing back to Aguas Calientes. To conclude this journey, you will have a lasting experience as you board the Hiram Bingham train. Upon arrival, our View Peru representative will collect you in our private vehicle and take you to your hotel in Cusco
- A private, hand-crafted and fully personalized Luxury trek from start to finish.
- Professional english-speaking guide
- All entrance fees and permits required
- Vistadome train ticket for outward and Hiram Bingham train for return
- All meals cooked on the spot by our well-trained chef with fresh ingredients (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner):
- All overland private transportation for customers.
- Separated private transportation for our staff members and camping equipment.
- Private Chef, chef assistant and waiter
- Fully trained porters hailing from local communities to carry the main luggage (all the equipment and cooking stock)
- Private extra porter for your personal belongings (07 kg/15.4 lb maximum)
- Duffle bags for your belongings (01 per customer)
- Dining tent and chairs: ABC Canopy King-Kong, Kingcamp KC 2808 chairs.
- Porcelain or ceramic crockery, glassware and unique stone or wood plates.
- Portable chemical toilet: Cleanwaste toilet system and toiletries
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- All the required Peruvian taxes (IGV)
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
- Walking sticks (if you request them in advance, we can provide you a pair of standard walking sticks per customer)
- Extra transportation required along the trek due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Cusco hotel accommodation.
- Meals not mentioned.
- Personal expenses.
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- If you would like to climb to Huayna Picchu Mountain, please take in mind that is an unguided hike and require an additional cost. If you are interested, please consult with your travel specialist as we need to check availability far in advance.
- Train stations and train schedules are subject to availability, also due to rainy season Poroy train station is closed from January to April of each year.
- The walking sticks are not included, but if you prefer we can arrange to provide you a pair of basic poles (Standard Brand) without any charges; you just need to ask in advance to your travel specialist.
BEST MONTHS TO TRAVEL
Best time to visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
|Price Per Person||For 1 person||For 2 people||For 3 people||For 4 people|
|At Luxury Class ||$3.969||$2.320||$2.126||$2.054|
|At Premium Class||$2.859||$1.649||$1.455||$1.383|
|At Superior Class||$2.607||$1.533||$1.339||$1.267|
|At Deluxe Class||$2.485||$1.474||$1.290||$1.220|
GRADES OF EXCLUSIVITY
Limited Alcoholic Beverages
MORE PERU TRAVEL IDEAS
Get inspired for your next holiday
WHAT OUR TRAVELLERS SAY
World Class Luxury Salkantay Trek
With my wife, we did the Salkantay Trek with the luxury standard of View Peru. It was a fantastic experience! Everything that was offered on the program was delivered, with a smile on the face ...
Lares 4 day Glamping Trek
The View Peru signature Lares Trek tour was beyond expectations and it left us content and happy. We chose the Lares Trek because we booked our Peru trip rather late for the Inca Trek (must ...
Nothing but AMAZING!
I’ve travelled the world and have used numerous tour companies for private tours. View Peru is among the best! Working closely together with Milton, one of their trip planners, I knew I was in for ...
OUR PERU TRAVEL BLOG
by View Peru & Signatures